If you’re in the market for a 5 passenger SUV, you probably have a few vehicles on your list to research. One might be the Toyota Rav4. Our new Kia Sportage is another one to seriously consider
With so many options how do you know which one to choose? Here is a quick comparison of the Toyota Rav4 vs the Kia Sportage.
Here are some highlights for each model.
2020 Kia Sportage:
- 2019 JD Power Highest Quality Small SUV Award (also recipient in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013).
- 2020 IIHS Top Safety Pick (also a recipient in 2018)
- Earned a five-star rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Kia boasts a best-in-class warranty that is ahead of the competition. It features a Basic 5-Year or 100,000 km, a Drivetrain 5-Year or 100,000 km, a Corrosion 5-Year/Unlimited km, and a Roadside Assistance 5-Year/Unlimited km.
- Comes with FREE oil changes for life with purchase at Kamloops Kia
2020 Toyota RAV4:
- Toyota won Best Resale Value Brand at Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com
- 2018 11HS Top Safety Pick
The Toyota Rav4 LE FWD comes standard with manual transmission, rearview camera, heated seats, 6 speakers, and heated sideview mirrors.
The Kia Sportage LX AWD drive comes standard with all-wheel drive, automatic transmission, 17” alloy wheels, 8” audio display, 6 speakers, rearview camera, heated sideview mirrors, and much more.