Auto jobs at Kamloops Kia in Kamloops, BC
Automotive jobs: Here's your chance to join a winning team! Looking for jobs in the automotive industry in Kamloops, BC? Kamloops Kia is currently looking to hire talent motivated by innovation, change, and above all performance! Our job offers at our dealership target recent graduates, immigrants and anyone looking to evolve in the automotive industry, regardless of whether you have experience or not.
Would you love to join our team and further your career in the auto space in Kamloops, BC? Uncover your full potential: apply today! Don't hesitate to send us your CV!
Kamloops Kia Car Dealership Job & Career Opportunities in British Columbia
Kamloops Kia is growing and we are looking to expand our team! Our dealership offers a supportive environment with competitive wages, training, and a benefits plan.
We have regular car dealership job opportunities for positions in reception and customer service as well as positions for mechanics and auto body technicians.
Check back here for the current listings of our Kamloops jobs and careers and find a position that fits you! End your job search at Kamloops Kia with a great career in the auto industry.
Automotive Parts Advisor - Kamloops Kia
An excellent opportunity with a quickly growing, dynamic business…
The Cam Clark Auto Group is seeking a Parts Advisor for our Kamloops Kia location.
With over 20 dealership and car service locations stretching across Alberta, British Columbia, Montana, and California, the Cam Clark Auto Group is an industry leader in providing outstanding customer experience since 1987, while also striving to offer an amazing employee experience as well!
In the position of Parts Advisor, reporting to the Parts Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting our mechanics and customers with the purchase of parts and supplies.
You will be accountable for:
- Assisting technicians by looking up parts needed for vehicle repair.
- Answering phone calls and assisting walk-ups and wholesale customers with their part needs.
- Tracking all incoming or outgoing parts orders for a dealership.
- Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock.
- Occasionally shipping parts to out-of-town customers.
- Handling part payment collection and making sure all parts are billed properly.
- Packaging and shipping parts back to the manufacturer from time to time and completing the apt record keeping.
- Referring to the parts manual to identify exactly the right part for the make model and year of vehicles being serviced.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous experience as a Parts Advisor or similar role.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driver abstract.
- You High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Attention to detail, prioritization skills and time management.
- Computer proficiency skills.
- Experience with PBS is an asset.
You can look forward to a rewarding pay structure along with paid vacation time and extended health benefits. This full-time position is Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with the flexibility to work Saturdays when needed.
Please submit your resume if you feel you are qualified for this role.
Only candidates who are most qualified for the position will be contacted.